Our CRAFTSMANSHIP GUARANTEE means:
Guaranteed for the "craftsmanship" of the sock typically defined as the manufacture of our knitted product. Many of our socks are knit using natural materials, making them soft and comfortable. In many cases natural materials are more susceptible to wear and tear by their construction. We combine natural and man-made fibers in many of our socks which can enhance wear, yet still offer that soft feel. Many of our customers are amazed at how many years they can get out of a pair of Wigwam socks and we are proud of that. They are also aware that nothing lasts forever and that fiber breakdowns are a leading cause of a sock’s demise. We guarantee the craftsmanship of our products up to 2yrs. of the life of the product with proof of purchase. Normal wear and tear and is not covered under our guarantee.
*In order to qualify for a replacement, your "first quality" item purchase must have been made from an authorized Wigwam Dealer (does not include Amazon purchases at this time, we are not affiliated currently.) and a proof of purchase (receipt, copy of credit card statement) should be included with all returned/emailed products.
WHAT DOES OUR GUARANTEE COVER?
Our guarantee covers MANUFACTURER DEFECTS. For example:
- If a toe seam comes undone after a month.
- If there is flaw in the dyeing process.
- If you receive an over-processed sock where the fiber has been damaged (very rare but evident after the first wearing).
- If there are flaws in the knit fabric as a result of improper inspection.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY OUR GUARANTEE?
- Ordinary wear and tear. As noted at the top, every knit product eventually wears out. Fibers deteriorate and friction will cause fabrics to degrade to the point that they are no longer viable.
- Abrasive wear from long toenails, rough callouses or improper shoe fit. These are usually indicated by distinct areas of the sock wearing faster than others.
- Socks worn without shoes, even if you’re just taking a quick walk to the trash can. Put shoes on to avoid excessive wear and tear.
- Sock drawer overhauls. Running out of cool socks is not an excuse to expect replacements for the ones you already have.
- Socks destroyed by your pet. Dogs, cats, ferrets - they all love a good sock. It really satisfies their need to rip something apart. Save your non-Wigwam socks for them. We hear they like other brands better anyway.
CONSECUTIVE RETURNS OF THE SAME PRODUCT
At Wigwam, we want you to find the right sock for you. If you have bought a sock style or size you had previously tried and returned, please contact our customer service department to address this directly. Let us help you avoid frustration and assist you in finding the fit and style that you need. Our sizing is meticulously measured to ensure proper fit and as much as we try to make this an exact science, some feet may require a different fit to avoid excessive wear.
IF THE DESIRED REPLACEMENT STYLE IS NOT AVAILABLE, IT WILL BE REPLACED BY A SIMILAR STYLE OR AN ALTERNATE COLOR.
This would happen if the desired style has been discontinued. We would make recommendations based on that style as a suitable replacement.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOCKS SENT TO WIGWAM FOR EXCHANGE OR RETURN WILL NOT BE RETURNED BACK TO YOU.
**To fill out Craftsmanship Guarantee form, please click below - *you may email email@example.com with your craftsmanship guarantee and a photo of the socks you are wanting reviewed instead of sending them through the mail.**