Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE means:
Guaranteed for the life of the sock typically defined as the useful life of our knitted product. Many of our socks are knit using natural materials making them soft and comfortable. In many cases natural materials are often more susceptible to wear and tear by their construction. We combine natural and man-made fibers in many of our socks which can enhance wear, yet still offer that soft feel. Many of our customers are amazed at how many years they can get out of a pair of Wigwam socks and we are proud of that. They are also aware that nothing lasts forever and that fiber break downs are a leading cause of a sock’s demise. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS! This is considered normal wear and tear and is NOT COVERED under our GUARANTEE.
*In order to qualify for a replacement, your "first quality" item purchase must have been made from an authorized Wigwam Dealer and a proof of purchase (receipt, copy of credit card statement) should be included with all returned products.
WHAT DOES OUR GUARANTEE COVER?
Our guarantee covers MANUFACTURER DEFECTS. For example:
- If a toe seam that comes undone after a month
- If there is flaw in the dying process
- If you receive an over processed sock where the fiber has been damaged (very rare but evident after the first wearing)
- If there are flaws in the knit fabric as a result of improper inspection
- We take pride in our products and if something isn’t right or we’ve overlooked something, we want to fix it.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY OUR GUARANTEE?
- Ordinary wear and tear. As noted at the top, every knit product eventually wears out. Fibers deteriorate and friction will cause fabrics to degrade to the point that they are no longer viable.
- Abrasive wear from long toenails, rough callouses or improper shoe fit. These are usually indicated by distinct areas of the sock wearing faster than others
- Socks worn without shoes, even if you’re just taking a quick walk to the trash can. Put some shoes on.
- Sock drawer overhauls. Running out of cool socks is not an excuse to expect replacements for the ones you already have.
- Socks destroyed by your pet. Dogs, cats, ferrets, they all love a good sock. It really satisfies their need to rip something apart. Save your non-Wigwam socks for them. We hear they like other brands better anyway.
CONSECUTIVE RETURNS OF THE SAME PRODUCT
Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result is the literal definition of insanity. If you’re buying the same style and they seem to have the same problem, warranting a return, maybe you should try a different style or size. Our sizing is meticulously measured to ensure proper fit and as much as we try to make this an exact science, some feet may require a different fit to avoid excessive wear. CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT, they’d be happy to assist in helping you find the best fit and style for your feet.
IF THE DESIRED REPLACEMENT STYLE IS NOT AVAILABLE, IT WILL BE REPLACED BY A SIMILAR STYLE OR AN ALTERNATE COLOR.
This would happen if the desired style has been discontinued. We would make recommendations based on that style as a suitable replacement.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOCKS SENT TO WIGWAM FOR EXCHANGE OR RETURN, WILL NOT BE RETURNED BACK TO YOU